Actor Imran Khan’s uncanny resemblance to ‘mamu’ Aamir Khan is unmistakable and his co-star Katrina Kaif says that the likeness freaks her out.
The 27-year-old model-turned-actress, who stars alongside Imran in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, says at times she feels she is talking to Aamir and not his nephew.
“He looks like Aamir, he sounds like him. At times I feel it is Aamir and not Imran that I am sitting with and talking to. It freaks me out completely,” Katrina said.
The actress will also be seen sharing screen space with Pakistani singer Ali Zafar, who made his Bollywood debut with the 2010 film Tere Bin Laden.
Katrina, who is donning a rockstar look in the film, says that Zafar was very impatient while teaching her to play the guitar.
“I learnt 10 per cent from Ali and the rest 90 per cent Farhan (Akhtar) taught me. Ali was so impatient with me. After playing for just five minutes, he’d expect me to pay like a rockstar. I couldn’t do that,” said Katrina, who was in the capital to promote the film, releasing on September 9.
The actress, who is seen smoking a beedi in the song Dhunki, says that it was choreographer Bosco from the Bosco-Caesar duo who taught her to hold the beedi.
“Imran and Ali both don’t smoke cigarettes, let alone beedi. So there is no way that they would have taught me to hold a beedi. It was actually Bosco who taught me to hold it while shooting the song,” Kaif said.
Mere Brother Ki Dulhan which marks the writing and directing debut of Ali Abbas Zafar, is a romantic comedy revolving around a love triangle.